OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing the company’s business in the region responsible for mobile money agent acquisition, developing strategies to increase sales revenue as well as coordinating and supervising all sales staff in the territory.
- Engaging with corporate organizations to introduce them to our products
- Draft and pitch our products to prospective organizations
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Control & monitor movements of agents and terminals across the territory to ensure maximizing sales opportunities.
- Market penetration, agent’s acquisition drive, and management of existing / potential agents in the territory/region.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Planning regional/territory Sales Strategy, Consistent Target Delivery, and Achievements.
- Development of the Team to meet & exceed Business metrics in the regions.
- Resolving critical sales/operational issue(s) that are beyond sales executive capacity.
- Degree in Business, Marketing and any related course
- Relevant prior experience of 5 years as Lead merchant Acquisition Executive in an Agency Banking or FINTECH firm or from a commercial bank.
- Previous achievement in the public and private sector
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong marketing & negotiating skills
- Strong engagement skills
- Fluent written & spoken English.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online