Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Buildings Construction Supervisor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Carry out and supervise the construction of temporary and permanent buildings associated with the Project including prefabricated buildings & site-built buildings.
- The large quantity of Buildings will include temporary facilities, such as offices, warehouses and camps as well as permanent buildings such as substations, Field auxiliary buildings, accommodation, etc. Building design will be a blend of recycled, portal frame, prefabricated and site/stick-built structures.
- Review and finalize EPC building scope reviews on behalf of CLIENT in accordance with Contract general and specific technical specifications.
- Participate in constructability reviews, in accordance with the CLIENT approved Project Management Procedures, within approved project scope, HSE, quality and schedule.
- Undertake multidisciplinary Construction supervision at site, including foundations, structures, E&I, finished, IT and AC required to complete the
- Building scopes from commencement to Handover.
- Develop Construction Risk Assessment of Buildings aligned with the Project Risk Assessment to identify and assess risks, issues and uncertainties associated with implementing the Project and implement the Construction Risk Management Plan and mitigation strategies for assigned project scopes.
- Lead role in Goal Zero HSE delivery at site: Apply the HSE and Quality Management Plan for Building construction activities.
- Lead Quality delivery of scopes: Direct role in ensuring adherence to the Project Quality Management System to achieve quality delivery of Project, and carry out, where required, construction Quality inspections changes, deviations and queries in accordance with the Change Management
- Processes. Lead role in Quality control and acceptance (ITRs).
- Lead role in detailed scheduling and Method statement reviews and finalization.
- Prepare timely and comprehensive construction progress & Daily reports for assigned projects for effective communication and seamless construction delivery.
- Ensure compliance to the terms and conditions of Contract and help review of Contractor claims.
- Support timely material delivery to site and specification compliance.
- Lead role in Completions: help generate and ensure complete closure of ITR’s, documentation and Punch List items, timely handover of documentation of completed projects, including Marked Up, As Built Drawings / Documentation and perform Construction Performance Post
- Implementation reviews, Lessons Learned and Close Out Reports for Buildings to support company’s continual improvement initiatives.
- Lead Pre-commissioning (e.g. flushing/hydrotesting)
- Support Commissioning.
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering.
- 10 years post-graduate experience out of which at least 6years should have been similar Building supervisory roles on a similar scale and complexity
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online