International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager – Trophy Lager
Job ID: 30015601
Location: Nigeria International Breweries H/O
Job Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Directly lead all Brand led events.
- Co create brand plans for all year-round campaigns
- Directly lead Development of creatives all through the year for Digital across all the campaigns and always
- on content.
- Analyze data for insights & articulates opportunities for the brand
- Lead and manage influencers/celebrities all through the year to deliver Earned media
- Always ON radio assets- ensure our radio assets are maximized. Develop content for radio sponsorship
- Establish and maintain social systems between regions and across relevant functions to ensure
- collaboration and ongoing feedback loops
- Lead BTL In-bar activations for brand campaigns e.g. in-bar activations, or tactical in-bar
- activations. Working with trade marketing team. Develop creatives for in-bar as needed by the Trade
- Marketing team
- ZBB Budget management –to ensure ZBB delivery in line with budget
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years relevant brand management/marketing experience
- Good Communication skills
- Self -driven, takes initiative and manages time/priorities well
- Influencing and collaboration skills
- Ability to handle complex situations under pressure
- Passionate, self-starter
- Action and results oriented
- Stakeholder/ Relationship management
- Consumer focused
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online