Renmoney is a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Sales Advisor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Branch Sales
We are the place for you, if:
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future. You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals. You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- We’re looking for experienced Branch Sales Advisors to work directly with clients on sales and service-related activities, such as loan requests, enquiries, and complaints, both in person and virtually, while representing the brand positively.
- In this role, experience in Relationship Management, Customer service as well as the ability to provide deliverables in a fast-paced environment is vital. You will:
- Provide a high standard of client service.
- Meet required financial targets/sales budgets.
- Ensure all loan transactions are processed in compliance with company rules and policies.
- Ensure professionalism and mutual respect amongst internal and external customers.
- Guide and provide adequate information/advice to customers to help them make good lending decisions.
- ≥2 years relevant work experience – exciting if some were in a company with a successful culture transition story
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are humble and obsessed with delivering extraordinary people solutions in a simple and thoughtful way
- Are a self-starter, can think about Sales as a business function
- Love detail, can communicate excellently and manage and analyse data to drive outcomes.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings,
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What is in it for you:
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact. You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online