GTI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State-Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Expand the branch customer base through the opening of new active customer accounts and activation of inactive accounts.
- Creation of quality risk assets.
- Providing leadership to facilitate prompt repayment on due loans and keeping the Portfolio At Risk (PAR) within the guiding internal threshold.
- Maintain good oversight on Teller and CSO and uphold controls around their operations.
- Drive revenue and profitability through mobilization of low-cost deposits and minimizing running expenses.
- Safeguard the fixed assets of the branch.
- Monitor performance of marketing staff for optimal productivity.
- Support advocacy and migration of customers to the digital platform and other automated channels.
- Issuance and presentation of performance reports.
- Instill discipline and punctuality among the staff in the branch.
- Training of branch staff for optimal productivity and mastery of Credit policies, practices, and regulations.
- Attain top rating in the audit of the branch.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.