Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Branch Compliance Officer
Job ID: 60050803_80381492
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business Segment: Corporate Functions
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorist (AML/CFT) and legislations governing related activities.
- First Degree
- Minimum of three years experience in Independent Assurance.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of applicable regulations as well as
internal compliance related policies and procedures.
- Understanding of the nature of the business and products in the banking
- Ability to take the understanding of business needs and operations and to
translate it into risk management solutions.
- Good understanding of the regulatory requirements in the international environment
- Generating Ideas
- Interpreting Data
- Taking Action
- Interacting with People
- Checking Details
- Data Management
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online