Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename: United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Baggage Handler
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Station Manager
Effective Date: TBA
- Supervising and coordinating all baggage, cargo and mails at the station.
- Receiving all checked – in baggage at the check -in counter
- Send and sort out of checked -in baggage into the baggage trolleys
- Ensure movement out of the baggage to the aircraft for loading after due identification by the respective passenger.
- The movement of arrival baggage from the aircraft to baggage hall for passenger identification Provides strong support to the Line Manager as to achieve the overall goal of the company
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant educational qualifications are OND / GCE / NCE / WAEC etc.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be smart and vigilant at duty post at all times
- Knowledgeable on Dangerous Goods
- Must be a team player
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of Computer and Internet savvy
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service oriented
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating Location) and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.