Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Team Leader
Job ID.: req34411
Location: Iddo, Lagos
Job Grade: 9
About the Job
- Lead a team of experienced professional Auditors in conducting audit assignments across Nigeria and presentation of audit observations and reports to management.
- Manage the audit process on a day-to-day basis for assigned locations and allocate the workload to team members based on the risk rating and experience of the auditor.
- Conduct financial and operational reviews, prepare observations & reports, & propose recommendations, and agree management actions for all observations.
- Supervise and coach junior auditors during audit assignments and help ensure the smooth operation of the audit process.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Plan and implement audit assignments and provide an objective view on the control environment.
- Ensure adequate follow up with head office function heads. after audit assignments on identified head office related issues.
- Ensure that all audit workpapers are completed and uploaded on share point. Draft the final report after every plant and process audit.
- Effective management of the departmental budget. optimization of time, project/traveling costs during specific project.
- Plan, coordinate, execute and prepare report for each assignment.
- Increase efficiency and quality of departmental deliverables: quality of audit reports, time allocation, follow up processes. etc.
- Contributes new ideas, and intelligently partake in team discussions and active participation in the audit meeting.
- Timely Reporting of findings from audit projects.
- Deliver high quality audit reports.
- Effective communication of audit findings Set a clear plan of action for the team to follow and consistently ensure the timely completion of allocated work cycles to ensure the attainment of team objectives.
- Ensure adequate arrangements are made for auditors’ welfare during audit engagements.
- Review of Audit Seniors and Auditors’ quarterly presentations.
- Provide support to the audit team during assignments.
- Training and conduct induction of new employees.
- Review the audit rules and the process with your team to make sure everyone knows how he/she should operate.
Education / Knowledge
- Minimum – HND / University Degree Level education in Finance / Business Administration.
- Should possess a relevant professional qualification (e.g.. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.).
- 5 – 6 years working experience Industry/business knowledge.
- Ability to read and interpret financial and business data.
- Understand tactical requirements, full knowledge of functional strategy
Do You Have These Skills?
- Basic Accounting and Business Administration Knowledge will be appreciated.
- Time / resource management.
- Good report writing skills Planning and Process improvement skills.
- Good Communication & inter-personal Skills.
- Computer literate – Good knowledge of MS Office Suite. Working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Good organization skills and able to prioritise appropriately.
- Good leadership and crisis resolution skills Excellent command of the English Language Understand financial impact of decisions.
- Proven ability to make complex decisions based on analysis and judgment.
- Proven ability to lead initiatives across a large, complex, geographical diverse environment.
- Coaching and mentoring for technical excellence.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online