United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Brand Manager
Location: Head Office, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Our ideal candidate is responsible for ensuring that the Banks’ brand manifestation and touchpoints resonate with current or potential customers.
- Monitor marketing trends as well as keep an eye on competitive companies in the marketplace so they can stay ahead of competition.
- To manage & promote the UBA Brand.
- Alignment of all UBA branded assets with the Brand guidelines.
- Receives and conceptualizes design briefs.
- Analyze the bank’s brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Help shape and communicate the brand vision and mission.
- Conduct research to identify market trends and target customers’ preferences.
- Conduct market and competitive analyses.
- Review packaging and positioning of products and suggest improvements.
- Report to the Team Lead Brand Management on the results of advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate with the Product Marketing Unit to ensure consistency with the product line strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing communication, Design Management or related field.
- Must have 3-4 years of related experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Have basic knowledge of supporting the various operating system in use in the bank.
- Be conversant with all digital media platforms.
- Collaboration and relationship management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Design skills.
- Analytical thinking and creative storytelling.
- Tech and social media savvy.
- Data-driven approach in conducting market analysis (and the know-how to use and interpret spreadsheets and charts).
What we expect from you:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What you should expect from us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online