MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant – Administrative Assistant, Chief Executive Officer
Job Identification: 1300
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 1
Division: CEO’s Office
Reports To: Coordinator, Executive Office
- Assist in providing reliable and efficient administrative support services to direct report and the CEO.
- Monitor appropriate utilization of office supplies.
- Raise all requisitions for the department.
- Process all departmental cash advances and expense reimbursements.
- Provide administrative support for reception management and receiving of Visitors, keep visitors log book.
- Handle and receive internal and external designated correspondence and send to the respective Departments where applicable
- Ensure security of records (files, etc.) and archival systems
- Provide administrative support during meetings – Organizing and effective planning.
- Assist to organize staff travel and accommodation – local and international
- Support social events connected to the CEOs office and give administrative assistance for the success of the programs/events.
- Escalate customer issues and ensure resolution and feedback from the CEOs office.
- First Degree in any related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- 1- 3 years experience which includes:
- Experience working in a small to medium-sized organization
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022 at 11:59 PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online