PalmPay is a Pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anti-Fraud Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Level: Mid Level
- We are currently seeking Fraud Investigations Analysts to assist our Risk Control in providing a professional investigating, monitoring, detection and recovery service to protect the company from losses due to fraudulent applications, internal fraud and other risk events across the Group.
- Conduct objective, fair, thorough, unbiased and timely investigations into allegations of fraud, waste or abuse committed by clients against our company
- Monitoring fraud alerts and review fraud cases, investigate possible matches and minimize losses by taking appropriate action when ‘hits’ are identified.
- Proactively monitor and review any activities, transactions and data suspected for possible fraud across all payment channels by utilizing appropriate analytical techniques.
- As needed, contact customers regarding the status of their payments or supporting evidence while providing excellent customer support
- Providing support to the Operational, Compliance and Business units of the organization on fraud related matters
- Qualification relating to fraud, investigations or regulatory compliance is highly desirable
- Should possess knowledge of fraud prevention/detection techniques, and Fraud Management.
- 3 years (or more) of experience in an analytical, operations, or finance role. Experience at a payments, finance, fin-tech, or technology company a plus.
- Team player and collaborates with others constructively and positively. Able to communicate and collaborate with global colleagues in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and achieve objectives
- Proficient in the use of social media, (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online