9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Rewards & Business Reporting
- Assist in theimplementation of appropriate compensation strategies, policies and programs toenable EMTS attract and retain the best talent organization-wide.
- Assist in providing input in the design and update of EMTS compensation structure.
- Assist in the planning, execution and implementation of compensation surveys.
- Ensures all statutory deductions are remitted to the Authorities within the approved timeframe (Tax, Pension, NHF and ECS etc.)
- Ensures prompt resolution of queries on statutory deductions by staff.
- Liaise with Employee Services units to ensure that HRMS Oracle Modules are promptly
- Coordinate the processing, remittance, reconciliation and reporting of all payroll related statutory liabilities (NHF, Pension, NSITF), ensuring EMTS’s compliance with all payroll related tax laws regulations.
- Monitor prompt submission of payroll related inputs and review same for accuracy in terms of claims, tax relief, allowances and deductions.
- Run the payroll software ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
- Keep accurate and up to date records of all payroll related payments made to statutory authorities.
- Ensure prompt resolution of staff complaints on payroll items or payments
- Serve as liaison Officer for staff to the Banks on Loan administration.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, Compensation and Benefits.
- First Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC relevant work experience.nce should not exceed 6 – 7 years
- Understanding of other HR functions
- General HR Operations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online