MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Fiber Sales Development, Fixed Broadband
Job Identification: 1492
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Device Logistics and Support
Division: Fixed Broadband
- Develop and continuously update robust FTTH sales plan by channel, cycle and quarter
- Align with sales teams to ensure consistent sales activities in existing estates/locations
- Drive for optima visibility in all existing estates and market clusters
- Design, plan and manage trade and outdoor visibility surveys and ensure end-to-end tracking of merchandising and visibility items.
- Engage the regions to follow up on implementation of FTTH update projects and initiatives
- Evaluate performance measures against FTTH sales and subscriber objectives
- Execute on all periodic FTTH sales initiatives
- Work with external agencies in the area of logistics and planning to undertake street visibility evaluation projects
- Ensure optimal customer experience for all FTTH customers
- Develop on ground feedback and survey mechanism with FTTH customers
- First Degree in Social Sciences or Engineering
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience which includes:
- Experience in project planning, sales/marketing or related function
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Telecoms experience would be an advantage
- Experience working in a medium organization.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022 at 11:59PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online