MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Business E-Commerce, Information Technology
Job Identification: 1589
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager- Head Information technology
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Identify business needs/project opportunities; and or audit existing policies, procedures, practices and technology
- Identify ways to streamline PPPs and align them to international best practice
- Coordinate, manage and conduct research studies (making use of libraries, archives, the Internet, museums, art institutes and other sources of information).
- Plan research schedule according to a variety of research methods to be used, availability and quantity of resources, and number of people assigned to participate in the project
- Ensure integrity of information collected, stored, shared or reported
- Ensure all documentation is captured into the Knowledge Repository
- Articulate and discuss findings with other project team members to evaluate validity of findings.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online