Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AFR Coordinator, Production
Job ID: IbesePlantProd13
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Implementation of AFR/Renewable Energy Strategies to reduce dependence on Natural Gas, Coal and other Fossil fuels in the Clinker Manufacturing Process.
- Coordination and supervision of all AFR Unit related Operations & Maintenance activities to ensure plant availability and effective utilization
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze AFR utilization / performance with an aim to enhance production output, efficiency and cost reduction.
- Ensure smooth running of AFR Unit equipment and auxiliaries in conjunction with kiln Operator to achieve optimum thermal substitution rate and minimum down time in accordance with approved operations & quality norms.
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities with maintenance team to achieve the targeted key performance indicators such as overall efficiency and utilization of AFR.
- Conduct root cause analysis for any stoppage and carry out preventive measures to prevent re-occurrence.
- Ensure optimum parameters & effective utilization of manpower
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety Rules & Regulations in the AFR sub-unit.
- Cost reduction by carrying out modifications and improvements in the process.
- Liaise with Quality Control Department and ensure conformity with specifications
- Keep accurate documentation and provide accurate feedback and reports on all activities
- Trouble shoot Operational problems and take actions to ensure sustained running of the AFR sub-unit.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis of all failures/ interruptions to avoid reoccurrence
- Other additional assignments as entrusted by the Head Of Production/ management.
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- B. Eng. / HND Chemical Engineering or Equivalent
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience
- Experience in Alternative Fuels handling and usage is an advantage
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build teams
- High analytical skills
- Proficiency in use of MS Excel, Power Point and Word
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online