MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advisor – Operational Compliance, Risk and Compliance
Job Identification: 1548
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Regulatory & Statutory Compliance
Division: Risk & Compliance
- Participate in the development and implementation of the overall quality and performance framework, policies, processes and procedures
- Promote and support a risk minimizing culture in alignment with Compliance’s role as the second line of defense
- Monitor compliance to relevant laws and regulations and policies and processes, through the introduction and execution of an effective compliance program
- Liaise with other quality functions to create and apply uniform quality systems, metrics and policies and drive continuous quality improvement
- Track and ensure all MTNN policies, processes and procedures are in line with the ISO standards
- Implement system and process audits to check existing policies, procedures, practices and technology
- Conduct a requirement analysis to identify business needs and project opportunities
- Facilitate the awareness, acquisition and maintenance of ISO accreditation
- Assist in coordinating day-to-day performance and quality monitoring exercises, implementing effective, proactive, quality processes at the operating level that will positively impact quality and enhance customer satisfactions.
- First Degree in any discipline, but preferably in Engineering / Technical discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years experience which includes:
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a technical role in the telecoms environment.
- Consulting experience in a technical environment
- People management experience
- Experience in Process Re-engineering
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online