MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advisor – Learning Delivery, Learning and Talent Management
Job Identification: 1297
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Division: Human Resources
Reports To: Senior Manager – Learning and Talent Management
- Assist in developing, delivering and evaluating learning and development solutions in accordance with the Systems Approach to Training design.
- Facilitate (designing and implementing) specific and Operations training program.
- Conduct training needs assessments, design and conduct learning assessment materials.
- Review feedback from training evaluation and the effectiveness of training and course outcomes and identify areas of improvement
- Facilitate training program and ensure adherence to set standards for an effective learning environment.
- Training curriculum development and continuous review to ensure program relevance.
- Act on research outcomes on performance of various departments and Frontline Staff and draw up training plan in agreement with the recommendations of each research outcome.
- Attend to enquiries concerning Learning and Development issues in the organization.
- Conduct “train the trainer” sessions for Learning Services training facilitators.
- Organize program event invitations, registration (invite acceptance) of participants and managing queries on the program.
- Co-ordinate services for the program, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities(venue) set up, catering, signage, display, special needs requirements, audio-visual equipment, printing of require materials etc.
- Plan entertainment for the program participants
- Engage with program requesters, service providers and external facilitators to plan scope and format of the program, to establish and monitor budgets and to review administrative procedures and progress of the program.
- Document all program related activities such as the program roll out plan, participants history, Industrial Training fund processing.
- Provide required support in driving and implementing business initiatives of assigned divisions.
- Project participation.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience which includes:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022 at 23:59.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online