Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Advanced Customer Services Sales Executive: Banking Sector – Government
Reference No.: 220006WK
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- The primary focus of ACS Sales representative is to sell solutions and services to existing Oracle customers and to prospect for new customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
- As an ACS Sales representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives.
- Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales on line, phone or through Face to face meetings to assigned prospects.
- Utilizes inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales
- Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business.
- Responsible for understanding Oracle`s product offerings and competitive issues.
- Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance.
- Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle services.
- Sales of the organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
- Sells organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts); primarily finds new customers and generates new business. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
- Duties and tasks are varied and are complex needing independent judgment.
- Fully competent in own area of expertise.
- Failure to obtain results would have serious consequences and need expenditure of resources.
- Contacts are within the organization and with external customers.
- BSc / BA preferred. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 8-12 years of services sales experience. Able to work under tight deadlines. Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Typically Bachelor Degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.
- May have Sales lead role with 5+ year’s business experience.
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects , a good understanding of solution and services selling will be needed.
- Proven ability to work remotely with clients.
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and organizational process knowledge.
- Understanding of the use and application of IT systems in a Business environment
- Knowledge of Oracle products or previous experience in the IT industry will be preferred.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- Self- motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
- The ability to work with a dynamic and multinational team in addition to the ability to work alone at times.
- Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What’s In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
- At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you’re seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
- The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.
- At Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
- We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
- We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost.
- And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey
What Makes #Oracletalent?
- A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
- A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
- Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
- Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).