Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Specialist
Req ID: 696139
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About this Opportunity
- We are now looking for an Administrative Specialist to perform specifically identified administrative activities in the local legal entity.
- The administrative activities are performed as a service for other functional area owners, to support different processes.
- This service is provided when the functional area owner has no or insufficient local representation. All is done to gain efficient cross-functional efficiency.
What you will do:
- Perform local payment and tax activities
- Perform local travel and expense activities
- Perform records retention activities
- Perform company card activities
- Perform local HR activities
You will bring:
- Education: Basic School, Undergraduate Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree
- Several years of administrative experience
- Writing and reporting, working with people, delivering results and meeting customer expectations, Planning and organizing, Creating and innovating
- Proven skills in a service-oriented environment
- Visa process knowledge is a plus
- Fluent communication skills in English.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online