PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania and expanding to other markets in this year. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate Administration Manager to join our team! As an Administration Manager, you will supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will also lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative tasks and duties in different departments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Allocate responsibilities and office space
- Provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Purchase new material as needed
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Offer solutions for improvement
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
Requirements & Qualifications
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relative field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an Administration Manager
- Must have project management and Process design experience
- Familiar with creating Administrative Policies and procedures
- Very good understanding of office management processes
- Experience with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office (Especially Excel & PowerPoint)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills and an excellent team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in a FINTECH will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online