PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / Facility Officer
Job Requisition ID: JR000281
Location: Ikorodu Factory, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Department: PZ Wilmar
Revision number: 02
Document No: PZW/MS/D/03
Reports to: Administrative Manager
- Why does the job exist?
- To ensure general staff welfare
- Maintain proper services on pool cars.
- Support the promotion of work place and health and safety initiatives.
- To allocate stationaries
- Peer Relationships
- Attach organization chart showing manager and direct reports as well as peers
- Turnover of unit
- Budget responsibility
- Team Size
- The key outputs of the job
- List in priority order if possible, typically 8-10
- NOT a task list
- Any requirement for organizing & planning including own work and the allocation of resources
- Typical decisions made and if they are advisory or directly responsible for the outcome
- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
- Make preparation for meetings and trainings.
- Supervising, cleaning activities on site.
- Provide general administrative support to the Head of manufacturing and staff team.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
- Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
- Provide administrative support for matters relating to the premises and operations.
- Work alongside other staff to contribute to the development of the organization.
- Making reservation for permanent and visiting staff.
- Supervising the laundry of staff work wear.
- To ensure compliance with relevant QMS, Food Safety, OHS & EMS policies and procedures.
- To identify and rate aspects of the departmental activities and develop programs where necessary, to help control those aspects that could have adverse impact on the environment.
- Ensure prompt escalation of any food safety related issues to any FSTM and FSTL.
Internal & External Relationships:
- Identify the most significant ones
- Attach a preferred suppliers list if available
- Detail which networks the jobholder will be part of e.g. finance, category
- All-departments representatives
- Vendors and Suppliers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- Minimum of OND or its equivalent.
- List any qualifications required to do the job
- Be specific about the experience needed
- Focus on type of experience not the time served
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word & MS Excel
- Analytical & Numerical Skills.
- Sound Knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practice.
Job Context & Special Features:
- Explain any special features or context in which the job operates
- Detail any language or mobility requirements
- Job requires attention to detail, high energy and flexibility
- Good Communication ability.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Alignment to the BEST! values is assumed to be critical to all PZC roles. All employees are also responsible for complying with their duties and responsibilities under both national legislation and Company policies regarding Health and Safety, Data Protection and Dignity at Work.