Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Manager
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Report to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Perform other related task as assigned.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or related field (essential).
- +5 years of work experience as an Account Manager (essential)..
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Must have worked in a production / international company
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SAGE, and other accounting software.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.