OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare the financial statements for the companies assigned to you.
- Prepare entries to capture monthly product transactions in the accounting system.
- Ensure that all transactions in the bank accounts are accurately and promptly captured.
- Preparation of Trade Payables/Receivables and other schedules to support all items in the financial statements.
- Management of Wallet and Inventory accounts. Ensuring that internal balances agree with third party balances.
- Manage accounting tasks in the department.
- Any other task assigned to you by the manager.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a Finance related course
- Minimum 3 years of experience in payment products accounting.
- Experience in the payments industry (FINTECH) is required
- Experience with SAP is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of products and concepts relating to the FINTECH (Mobile Money Operations) industry
- Very good Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure to meet goals and deadlines
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and technology proficient.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online