General Electric (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Reference ID: R3628837
Location: Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Career Level: Mid-Career
Job Description / Summary
- You will drive a coherent commercial strategy across the GE Healthcare business within the Port Harcourt region of Nigeria and optimize the use of commercial resources to drive market potential.
- You’ll lead all GE Healthcare account management activities in conjunction with Product Leaders and Specialists within the region to achieve the operating plan, via direct and indirect channels.
- You’ll also be responsible for working with the SSA solutions organization the origination, structuring and execution (through to orders/sales and cash collection) of projects in the private and public sectors.
- This role will be based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and will be responsible for the development of new and existing business opportunities across the region.
- Be accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Operating Plan for relevant GE Healthcare Portfolio.
- Be accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline per product and sales per the normal reporting cycles within the region.
- Provide input to and contributes to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles
- Execute Go-to-market strategy in conjunction with the relevant Modality leaders in order to cover the prioritized potential within the region.
- Manage professional relations with key customers, academia, government & administrative bodies in order to deepen understanding of customer challenges and needs. Nurture relationship with professional society stakeholders within the region.
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to the full GE Healthcare product and services solutions and ensure that teams strengthen their knowledge on how to differentiate GE offering.
- In cooperation with Product leadership and Marketing teams, drive one GE Healthcare marketing events in the region.
- Understand and lead development of financial offerings and solutions in collaboration with sales and project finance team within the the region based on customer needs.
- Ensure order booking quality and linearity improves for the zone, and ensure improved engagement/handshake between Inquiry To Order and Order To Remittance takes place.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10+ years’ experience in Sales, Marketing or equivalent years of experience within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market.
- 5 years’ experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
- Strong business acumen with ability to analyze financial needs accurately and establish budget effectively.
- Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams. An inclusive leader who builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust.
- Exceptional presentation skills; able to present ideas and communicate to customers and team in a way that produces understanding and impact.
- Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Leadership and Team Building skills
- Contract Compliance Experience
- Negotiating Skills
- Healthcare Finance Experience
- Strong Process Management Skills
- Demonstrated Computer skills with special emphasis upon Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing skills (letters, e-mails, business plans, etc).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online