This update is for the Npower batch C Applicants whose profile has been successfully screen for the verification stage of the Npower batch C Recruitment after the CBT test.
Fingerprint Enrolment is ongoing for the batch C Applicants via the nasims portal. You are required to check your profile and click on ‘VERIFICATION ICON” to see If your profile has been Successfully screen for the verification stage. Here is NASIMS Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates for biometric Verification
The biometric fingerprint capturing for candidates is just to verify some of your details and you will be good to go.
7 Steps to Capture Fingerprint On Nasims Portal
To do the NASIMS Fingerprint Enrollment, Kindly follow the instructions below:
1. Login to your Nasims Portal dashboard and click the “verification” tab
2. Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
3. After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
4. Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
5. Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
You may want to also check 5 Steps To Confirm If your NPower biometric Is Successfully captured
6. Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb, and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
7. After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
Note: it is advisable that you visit the cyber cafe to do Fingerprint capturing if you can’t do it yourself.
Related to NPower Fingerprint Capturing
- 5 Steps To Confirm If your NPower biometric Is Successfully captured
- NASIMS Biometric Software Download Link Portal
- NASIMS Verification 2022 for NPower Batch C Shortlisted Candidates – How to Verify your status
- How To Fix BVN Already Used issues In NPower Batch C Stream 2 Biometrics Verification
- Reason Why Npower Introduced The Resignation Tab On NASIMS Portal