Npower Release 6 Steps Beneficiaries of Batch C2 Must Comply With for Successful Deployment
Npower released six steps for Batch C2 beneficiaries to follow in order to complete deployment in today’s most recent Npower news.
Npower Graduate Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries
The wait is finally over, according to Npower management, as beneficiaries of batch C stream 2 have been successfully placed in their various graduate programs.
6 Steps NPower Batch C2 Beneficiaries Must Follow To Complete Deployment
1) Go to the deployment tab on your self-service portal at https://nasims.gov.ng.
2) Download the letter of deployment
3) Submit your deployment letter for approval or denial to your PPA.
4) If approved, find the state focal point person to get a stamp of approval.
5) Post your acceptance letter with a stamp to your dashboard.
6) Your PPA will resume on October 3–4, 2022.
Congratulations to the recipients who were successful.
You may want to also read Npower Batch C Stream 2 Stipends Payment Starting Date News
Npower Non-graduate Stream 2
For their N-Knowledge training, the Npower non-graduates in the “N-Creative” and “N-Tech” categories have also been assigned to their various training camps. For information on the specifics of your deployment, kindly visit your self-service portal.
The first day of camp will be October 4, 2022.
A printout of your deployment letter, BVN slip, a form of identification, and other personal items are required when you report to camp.
The following things cannot be brought by beneficiaries to the training camp:
a. Pressing Iron
d. Hard drugs and prohibited drugs
e. Sharp Objects
f. Metal Objects
g. Metal fork, spoons